Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rite Aid Trip 10/16

I took a couple of trips to Rite Aid today.  I started out this week with $17.00 in +Up Rewards from last week's sale.  I chose not to use them on anything non-sale related so I could roll them into this week's P&G $10 +Up. Here are my trips:

Transaction #1:
Duract Cold Relief:  $6.00
Sinus Buster: $8.00
NeliMed NasaDrops: $7.00

I found a peelie coupon on the Sinus Buster for $2.00 off (Yay for extra unexpected coupons!)

Subtotal: $21.00
Coupons: $2/1 Sinus Buster
+Up: $17.00

Total OOP: $2.20

I received $6, $8, and $7 ups making each item free (with a $2 MoneyMaker on the Sinus Buster because of the coupon that was on the box!). So this transaction ended with $21 total in +Up Rewards.

Transaction #2:
5 - 8 Roll Bounty Basic $6.00 each.

Subtotal: $30.00
Coupons: 5 - $1.00/1 Bounty
+Up: $21.00

Total OOP: $5.50

I got a $10 +Up Reward from the P&G offer (Buy $30, get $10 +Up).

So, out of pocket on that trip, I paid $7.70.  My total before sales and coupons, after tax was $81.92. So My total savings was 91.2%!  I didn't include my remaining +Up Rewards because those will be calculated into my next transaction, and I don't want to include that twice. 

I went back a while later to get the other freebies in the flyer and to check some prices. 

Transaction #3:
1 Saline Soothers Wipes $1.00
1 Blistex Cold/Allergy $1.49
1 Organix Cough Drops $1.50

Subtotal: $3.99
Total OOP after tax: $4.19

I got $1.49 +Up for the Blistex, and $1.50 +Up for the Cough Drops, making these items free after +Ups. The Saline Soothers had a $1.00 Single Check Rebate (SCR), so they will be free after rebate! I didn't use any previous +Ups on this order because the one I had was $10, and I only had $3.99 in merchandise, so I will roll the +Ups from this transaction with the $10 +Up from my Bounty transaction and use it on my next trip.  So I will start off with $12.99 in +Up Rewards!

My next trip is to go figure out how to get some good razors, but I will post that one once I figure out how I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment