Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 30, 2012

Unilever Deal at Hannaford!!!

I wish I could have posted this earlier, but my mom just got a printout for it and I hadn't heard anything about it until then.  This deal ends on Saturday, 2/4/12, so hurry!

Hannaford and Unilever are running a catalina deal that prints out $5 OYNO when you buy $15 of participating products.  You can find the full details here at their website.  This is a great deal considering the coupons on Unilever that came out in this weekend's paper (1/29). 

Today, I used 5 of the $1/3 Knorr pasta or rice sides coupons and picked up 15 packages at $1 each.  I hit the $15 mark, paid $10 after coupons, and got $5 back.  So they were 33 cents each!  I think I am going to go back and roll my cat into another deal, even though I only have one more coupon for them.  These make great easy side dishes, or even a quick lunch! If I can put together another really decent scenario with the other products I have coupons for, I might even get a chance to stock up on other stuff.  Thankfully Hannaford has their prices for our specific store right on their website so I don't even have to go there to find out how good I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment