Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Hannaford Coupons: Updated!!!

There are more Hannaford Coupons available to print for the $1 off meat, $2 off deli, and $3/$40 purchase.  These coupons expire on 2/11/12 so print as many as you can and use them up before Saturday.  I'm doubt they will be reposting these again since they expire the day before the Superbowl and they are part of a Game Time promotion. You can find the coupons here.

I used these coupons to pick up 1/2 lb of deli meats (usually the ones that ran around $4 - $7/lb) and stocked up quite a bit in my freezer.  I also used these to buy the deli items like potato salad, sesame chicken, and egg rolls (3 for $.37!).  I will definitely be going back this week to use as many of these as I can.  Remember though, there are only one allowed per purchase, however they can be combined with manufacturer's or meat markdown coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment