Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 23, 2012

Shaw's Ad Preview is Up!

If I ever have to move to Bangor, I will be the one to scan these and post them, but since it's a long drive to get a copy early in the week, I'll stick to posting the WUC (weusecoupons) link.

Here is the coming sale and match-ups for 1/27 - 2/2.  I saw a few things I am sort of excited about, like Asparagus being on sale for 1.99/lb! We love asparagus, and at 3.99 for a small bunch at our local Hannaford, it is hard to put this on the table at our house.  Luckily, it's something the kids don't really care for so I make it on weekends when they are with their dad.  I would love to get some of this and figure out how to flash freeze it so I have it on hand for a while.

Of course, asparagus is a non-coupon item, so let's get back to the good stuff...  There is an "On Your Next Order" deal with Tide, Charmin, and Bounty.  They are specific items, but you get $5 back on your next order.  They are good prices for a good sized package (other than the Tide, in my opinion), so it may be worth grabbing these if you are in need of them anyway.  There were also coupons available in the January P&G so you may be able to grab some even cheaper.





I also saw that Ken's 9 oz dressings are $1 this week.  When they had the BOGO deal last week, I picked up some marinades and dressings in the larger size, but these small bottles were not on sale, so I am fortunate to have a BUNCH of coupons for these leftover.  The coupons are from 1/8/12 inserts and are $1/2, making them 50 cents per bottle.  This is a good stock up price, especially if you use dressings for marinades or cooking like I do.  I will definitely be grabbing several of these when I make my trip.


For more information and match-ups, check out the link I posted.  There are constantly more people posting their finds, so read the forum to get more info about the sale and what other people have been buying.  We Use Coupons is my major info source because so many people post their finds and sale successes so it helps when you're ready to make your trip to Shaw's.  They also have other stores listed (like Rite Aid, Target, Walmart, and other national chains) so you don't just have to look at the Shaw's sale once you are there.  Browse around and find some deals of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment