Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ziploc +Up Double Dip!

I was at Rite Aid this morning and was going to buy some Ziploc bags and Glade Refills (since I got free Glade Scented Oil Warmers last week) and I noticed that there was a flag on the Ziploc bags that read "$2 +Up on $10 purchase." I was a little confused at first, since I thought the +Up Reward was $5 wyb $15.  I checked the flier and sure enough, I was right.  So I figured it was an old flag (since our store puts up new flags on Sunday and sometimes the old ones haven't come down yet) but on closer inspection, I saw it was a month-long +Up Reward that ends on 5/1! So, If you purchase 6 pkgs of select Ziploc bags (or at least 4, since they are 2/$6 on the sale this week), and either more ziploc or select Glade items (that are included in this week's $5 +Up wyb $15 deal), you can get $7 worth of +Up Rewards!  Here's what I got:

2 Glade Sandwich Bags - $6/2
2 Glade Gallon Bags - $6/2
1 Glade Scented Oil Refills 2 pack - $4.00

I used (2) $1/2 Ziploc Products
(1) $1/1 Glade Scented Oil Refills 2 Pack

Now, unfortunately, in my excitement to see if this would work, I didn't pay attention to flags and bought two of the boxes that weren't included in the month-long $2 +Up Reward! My receipt says that I spent $6 toward the $10 Ziploc purchase requirement though, so two of the bags I bought were included.  However, my mother in law bought 6 boxes of the quart sized freezer bags, and the flag on the shelf in front of those actually had the $10 +Up advertised, and she got a $2 +Up and a $5 +Up.  She also had $8 roll over toward the next $10, so if she went back and bought another box, she would have gotten another $2 +Up!

If you were to buy 10 boxes ($30), use (5) $1/2 Ziploc products coupons, pay $25, get back $14 +Up Rewards.  You would basically be paying $11 for 10 boxes of bags, or $1.10 each (before tax).  Great stock up price!

No comments:

Post a Comment