Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shaw's Matchups 4/13 - 4/20

I am not much for shopping at Shaw's because I haven't been able to justify a trip there lately for the gas money it costs to go down, but this week, I'm hitting it up.  Not that it's a super spectacular sale (rumor is if you wait around another week or so there may be some way better savings to be found!), but I have several reasons to go to Bangor this weekend so I'm hoping to get in as many places as possible so I come home with some big savings.

The official flyer is located here.  If you want to go check it out for yourself, there are some matchups there already, but I've spent the last couple of days looking for some extra deals and I've found a couple that weren't listed (hopefully they haven't updated it since and this post isn't just a big ol' redundant waste of time lol).

Pepsi 2 liters - B2G1 Free
    $1/3 Pepsi 2 Liter (peelie found on bottles at Walmart)

Powerade - B1G1Free 

McCormick Seasoning Packets -  10/$10
    $.75/1 any McCormick spice/herb/extract/color
    FREE!

McCormick Grill Mates bottles - $2 each,
    $.75/1 any McCormick spice/herb/extract/color
    $.50/each!

Duncan Hines Cake Mixes - 2/$3
     $.35/1 Duncan Hines Cake Mix
     $.80/each

Friskies Cat Treats - 2/$3
     $.50/1 Friskies Cat Treats
     $.50/each

Coffee Mate Creamer - $1.99
    $.55/1 Printable
    $.75/2 Printable

    $.89/1 or $2.48/2 depending on which coupon you use.

Lawry's Marinades - $1.79 (These are $3.99 at Hannaford and over $2 at Walmart, so this is a good price anyway.)
    $1/1 Lawry's Marinade coupons expected this weekend. 
    If we get those, they'll be $.79 each!

Shaw's 16 oz Shredded Cheese - $4.69
     $1/1 Shaw's printable

Edy's Fruit Bars - B2G2
    $1/2 Edy's

Utz potato chips - B1G2 free.
    Someone on WUC said that they are $4.29 each, or $1.43 each WYB 3.

Free Shaw's White Bread wyb 2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (or other stuff, including Skippy) - 2/$6.
    $1.25/1 ICBINB printable
    $3.50 for 2 (small) tubs of butter and one loaf of bread.

YoCrunch Cups - 10/$6
    $1/4 printable
    Use two of those and it's 10/$4. Buy only 4 or 8, and they're .35 each.


Newman's Own Frozen Pizza 2/$10
    $1/1 Newman's Own Frozen Pizza
    $4/each


Ristorante Frozen Pizza - $2.99
    $1/1 Ristorante (possibly regional.  I got this one the week I bought the Maine Sunday Telegram).
    $1.99/each



There is also a Pick 4 for $19.99 on select meat products.  They are usually prepackaged, but the flier says there are more selections in-store so there might be fresh meat included.  Perdue Perfect Portions and Mrs. Budd's Chicken Pot Pies are included.  I love these pies and they make an easy "night off" dinner when I don't feel like cooking a big meal.  They're almost $7 each at Hannaford, so $5 each is a great deal!


Once I make my trip through the store, I'll post any other deals I found.  I plan to use my binder while I'm there so if I find anything good, I'll letcha know!

No comments:

Post a Comment