Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 20, 2012

Today's Trip (4/20)

I went to Bangor with my mom today... We hit up Target and Shaw's...  I did pretty well for a trip that almost didn't happen (since yesterday one of the boys was sick)!

At Target I saved $56, and paid $33 for some good stuff!

2 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce
2 Velveeta Shells and Cheese
3 Pepsi Max 2 liters
3 Pepsi Next 12 oz bottles
2 Axe Shampoo
2 Axe Body Wash
1 Mossimo Cami
1 Bathtub Caddy (yay!!!)
1 Bathroom Soap Dispenser set (came with pump, little bamboo stand w/drawer, and toothbrush cup)
1 pack Take n' Toss Sippy Cups
1 Sobe Lifewater
4 Crystal Light (12 quart mix)

At Shaw's I saved $80.87 and I paid $56.25.  I got:

10 single serve Tony's pizzas
4 Dole Fruit Crisp
2 Philadelphia Indulgence
3 Kraft Shredded Cheese (2 cup bags)
4 Kens 9 oz Dressing
6 Hamburger Helper
4 Mio Drink Flavors
2 Aquafina 24 packs
4 All Small and Mighty detergent
10 Arm & Hammer 40 ct Dryer Sheets

So, I got $226.12 worth of stuff today for $89.25, for a total savings of 60.5%!

I also stopped off at The Growing Place, a consignment shop on Hammond Street in Bangor, and picked up two pairs of shorts and a pair of jeans for the boys for $12.58.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment