Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Super Cheap Skin Care!


So... I'm not one to splurge on skincare products, despite the "high value" coupons that come out for them.  I will be old and wrinkly (sooner than later), but it's because I refuse to spend $35 on something like the L'Oreal Youth Code pictured above.  HOWEVER...

While planning my shopping trip for the upcoming Rite Aid sale, I was checking the current flier (that ends today, 3/24) with the new coupons to see if there were any last minute deals to be had.  I noticed there was a Buy $15, get $5 +Up in a small box on the back page, and upon closer look, it was L'Oreal skin care products.  I figured I'd check for some coupons, and found a $5 Video Values coupon on Youth Code.  I also found a $5/1 Youth Code kit in the 2/19 Red Plum.  That was $10 off one product.  I also noticed a $10 Mail In Rebate WYB $30 in one transaction (L'Oreal.com).  So, that' was $20 off one product!  And, on top of that, it was $35.99, so that's TWO $5 +Up Rewards, since you get $5 for every $15 you spend (up to 2 +Ups per household.)  So, after adding up coupons, rebates, and ups, I was gonna save $30 on this start up kit.  So guess who gets to prolong the effects of aging (at least until this box runs out lol)??? This girl!

So, I apologize I didn't find this at the beginning of the week, but I figured it was worth sharing since there are still a few hours left before the sale ends and it's a GREAT deal to take advantage of!

No comments:

Post a Comment