Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Deals I've found this week

Hey there!  I just wanted to post a few quick deals I found in this week's inserts (3/18)

Of course, there is the Stayfree maxi pad deal at Rite Aid.  They are 2/$6, there is a $2/2 coupon (SS 3/18) bringing them down to 2/$4, and then there is a $2 +Up Reward on two.  So the final price for these is $1 each! There is a limit of 2 +Up Rewards per household, so you can get a total of 4 packages if you have 2 coupons.

Rite Aid also has Carefree panty liners advertised as $1, and there is a $1/1 coupon in the 3/18 SS.  This makes them free.  However, our Walmart has them regularly priced at .94, so you can make 6 cents per package you buy if they allow you overage.  I bought a couple the other day and they didn't mark the coupon down, so I got the overage. 

There was a wealth of Suave products coupons in the RP 3/18 Insert this week.  I used the Buy 2, Get 1 Free Body wash on the +Up Reward deal at Rite Aid (Buy $10, get $3 +Up Reward back, limit 2).  However, I was checking prices of other Suave products at Walmart and found the small deodorants (not trial size, just the 1.4 oz I think) are only .97 and there is a $1/2 coupon.  So I paid only .47 for each one I bought.  I know this is only about a 50% discount, but I'll take deodorant for less than 50 cents!  Especially since this is one of the items that my ever-growing stockpile was lacking... until today!

One other good deal I found was on Bic razors.  I price checked them at Rite Aid, since they are Buy One, Get One 50% off, but it honestly was cheaper regular price at Walmart! The Bic Silky Touch 10 pack is only $2.97.  They also have the yellow Bic men's razors (single blade, I think) for the same price, and I think it's a 12 pack.  Using the $2/1 Bic Razor (trials excluded) coupon from RP 3/18, you can get 10 or 12 razors for under $1.  I've stocked up on Schick Hydro and refills for the hubby, but I don't find many girly razors, and now that it's shorts weather (for now), I can't exactly hide hairy sasquatch legs under jeans (like I've ever done that............ well, maybe once or twice).  So, I was excited to find this deal.  I'm sure another sale will run and I'll be kicking myself for using up all my coupons now, but honestly, I thought it was a good price so I loaded up!

If I find anymore regular price deals, I will be sure to post them, and please feel free to share if you've found any of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment