Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rite Aid clearance

I've decided to put my coupon binder back together! I was browsing through Rite Aid today and I found a BUNCH of clearanced items!  If only I'd had my coupons organized in Binder style, I would have brought home a whole lot of stuff for really cheap!  Well, I did bring home a whole lot of stuff for cheap, just nothing I would have had coupons for.

I found a lot of clearanced items, some of which were cleared off the shelves already.  I always check the makeup sections because I've gotten about 20 bottles of nail polish and lip gloss in the past month and probably have paid no more than $5 for most of it.  There are a LOT of clearance tags for 75% off items that are $4 and under.  Today, I found Rimmel nail polish for .99 each (regular price 3.99), BOD men's body spray for .24 each (good stocking stuffers!), and nail growth formula for $1.61 (a bit more expensive than the other items, but my nails keep breaking and it was better than paying nearly $7 for this somewhere else!)

Things I noticed around the store were feminine products (Always and Carefree pads, which were already cleared out, and OB Tampons) 75% off, Garnier dandruff shampoo 50% off, select Rimmel nail polish, lip gloss/sticks, and lip liners.  There were also a variety of nail polish brands with markdowns, but most of the REALLY cheap ones were cleaned out.  However, $2 for an $8 bottle of nail polish might be worth it! There were some Sally Hansen nail polishes clearanced as well, and some Sally Hansen skincare products.

So, it's time to start carrying EVERY coupon I have with me everywhere I go! Maybe you should consider investing in a coupon binder system as well!  As soon as I get the stuff to put mine together, I will post a blog so you can see how mine is made, and how I have it organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment