Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rite Aid

Ya, it's been a couple of weeks... 

I'm excited again this week for a couple of deals at Rite Aid.  I noticed they have Schick Hydro razors and refills for 9.99.  There is a 4.00 +Up reward for each one that you buy (up to 4).  A couple of weeks ago there was a $2/1 Hydro razor and a $2/1 Hydro refill coupon in the paper.  So, it'll be $7.99 each after coupon, with a $4 +Up, so $3.99 each.  Since I have a lot of Up Rewards leftover from last week, I'll be using them to get hubby some new razors and refills.

I am planning also to do Right Guard body wash.  The body wash and deodorant are on sale for $2.99 with a $1 +Up Reward on each (limit 4).  There is a $3/2 Right Guard coupon on coupons.com.  I will buy two of them for $5.98, use $3/1 coupon, pay $2.98, and get $2 +Up Rewards back. Total price is $.98/2 before tax.

I noticed on the front page is a deal for Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers.  2/$7 isn't a bad price, and supposedly we will be getting a $3/2 Pantene products coupon.  That's 2/$4, and you get back a $2 +Up Reward on 2 (limit 2, so 4 bottles), and you pay $2/2. 

One other deal I'm looking at will be my final transaction and I'll probably use all of my extra +Up Rewards to pay for it.  (I'm $3 away from my Buy and Save $20 +Up Rewards when you spend $100.)  Blink Tears is up for $7.99.  There is a $7.99 SCR this week only, so it ends up being free after rebate.  Good news is, there is a $1.00/1 printable for Blink Tears, so it's a $1 MM. 

There are a few more things going on with +UP Rewards wyb so much of particular products, but this is my list for the week.  If I find anymore worth mentioning, I'll update and letcha know!

No comments:

Post a Comment